FTOOL is a program that is aimed at teaching the structural behavior of plane frames, occupying an area little explored by educational programs, which are more concerned with the teaching of numerical analysis techniques, or educational versions of commercial programs, more...
- - FTOOL is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to BAP.
- - FTOOL is the most popular free alternative to BAP.
Delta Beam has been developed to make the definition, solution and modification of 2D continuous beam problem data as fast and easy as possible. Analysis, up to and including calculation of maximum deflections and shear and moment, may be done on continuous beams constructed of...
Delta Beam has no features, suggest some!
- - Delta Beam is the most popular commercial alternative to BAP.
Continuous beam software package that allows the user to solve statically indeterminate beam structures. Defining multiple span elements of varying elasticity’s with uniform, distributed and concentrated loading applications along with a variety of support conditions are all...CBeam R5 has no features, suggest some!
Java application for two-dimensional static and dynamic structural analysis.
Suggest and vote on features
- - JBeam is the most popular Mac alternative to BAP.
- - JBeam is the most popular Open Source alternative to BAP.
A simple beam calculator that analyzes statically indeterminate beams and provides support reactions, shear force, bending moment, deflection and stress diagrams.
Optimal Beam has no features, suggest some!
- - Optimal Beam is the most popular Web-based alternative to BAP.
Powerful engineering tool for the structural analysis of plane (2D) frames for Windows, using a 3-DOFs (Degrees of Freedom) per node approach.EngiLab Beam.2D has no features, suggest some!