What is Autodesk SketchBook Designer?
Concept Design & Illustration Software
Explore design concepts and produce stunning artwork with Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer illustration software (formerly Autodesk® Alias® Sketch software). In addition to the sketching capabilities and quality results that professionals have come to expect from Autodesk® SketchBook® Pro software, SketchBook Designer enables professional designers and artists to use a hybrid paint and vector workflow for concept design illustration and graphic communication. Within the intuitive, creative SketchBook environment, even new users can be productive within minutes.
SketchBook Designer is especially helpful for:
- Blank screen illustration
- Combining and composing images
- Graphic communication
- Concept design
Autodesk SketchBook Designer for AutoCAD Designers can also take advantage of SketchBook functionality directly within AutoCAD® software. Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer for AutoCAD® software adds fully integrated illustration, painting, and manipulation capabilities directly into AutoCAD:
- Leverage freehand drawing techniques with pen-based interaction
- Sketch directly in AutoCAD without using third-party software
- Manipulate and composite images to quickly create variations for richer communication
- Mark up and annotate directly on top of AutoCAD 3D geometry
The product is no longer available on the company website since November 2012.
Autodesk SketchBook Designer Screenshots
Autodesk SketchBook Designer information