What is AutoGK?
AutoGK is a very simple and powerfull tool for making DVD rips. It comes with almost all you need to create excellent quality backups of your DVDs.
AutoGK includes everything you need to rip DVD to AVI/DivX/XVid in very easy-to-use interface. It also supports other MPEG2 sources, such as HDTV, DVB captures and transport streams.
AutoGK contains following codecs and tools:
- AviSynth & AviSynth Filters
- and Auto Gordian Knot (of course)
Features of AutoGK (Auto Gordian Knot):
- DVD, Mpeg2, transport streams (including multi-program ones) input sources
- XviD or DivX output formats
- AC3, DTS, PCM, MPA input audio tracks
- AC3, DTS, CBR MP3 or VBR MP3 output audio tracks
- two audio tracks in AVI
- external (vobsub) or internal (burnt-in) subtitles (with support of forced subs)
- HDTV input/output resolutions(upto 1920x***) and frame rates (50/60fps)
- automatic crop and resize based on compressibility of the source to achieve best results
- automatic detection of input source: PAL, NTSC, FILM, HYBRID
- automatic deinterlacer and IVTC
- automatic split into CD-sized chunks for main video and external subs
The site autogk.me.uk is down. Last version, 2.55, is still downloadable from Free-Codecs.com