Aurora HDR Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Pixlr, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 15 alternatives to Aurora HDR so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Aurora HDR alternatives are Luminance HDR (Free, Open Source), Photomatix (Paid), WidsMob HDR (Paid) and Picturenaut (Free Personal).
- Pixlr® makes it easy to transform everyday images into stunning works of art.
Make every moment beautiful with
our family of photo editing apps.
- Luminance HDR is a graphical user interface (based on the Qt5 toolkit) that provides a complete workflow for HDR imaging.
- Photomatix Pro is a photography software primarily designed to make the process of creating high dynamic range photos easier and more streamlined.
- Simple and advanced HDR photo editor to recreate high dynamic range photos as eye-view. Advanced tone mapping algorithm, customize HDR parameters, auto align and adjustment, support both JPEG and RAW files.
- You want the accuracy of HDRShop, with all the low-level control to squeeze out the maximum on image quality.
- Dynamic-PHOTO HDR is a new generation of High Dynamic Range image software with many advanced features, such as Pin Warping and Anti-Ghosting.
- The lighting tool for 3D artists.
- Oloneo® PhotoEngine™ is the only HDR and Raw processing software offering digital photographers full control over light and exposure in real-time, as if they were still...
- HDR Efex Pro is the new standard for creating realistic to artistic HDR images with a revolutionary new all-in-one workflow.
- Using a method called "Tone Mapping" FDRTools turns even unimposing photos into expressive works showing a degree of detail and contrast that was not considered possible...