Atanua AlternativesCircuit Simulators and other similar apps like Atanua
Suggest and vote on features
- - Circuit JS is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Atanua.
- - Circuit JS is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Atanua.
Circuit JS Features
Logisim is an educational tool for designing and simulating digital logic circuits. With its simple toolbar interface and simulation of circuits as you build them, it is simple enough to facilitate learning the most basic concepts related to logic circuits.Suggest and vote on features
Sketch, simulate, and share your circuits, entirely in your browser -- no install required. Easy schematic capture and powerful SPICE-like, mixed-mode circuit simulation helps EE students, electronics hobbyists, and electrical engineers design faster.
CircuitLab has no features, suggest some!
- - CircuitLab is the most popular commercial alternative to Atanua.
Its Github repository hasn't seen activity since 2017.
Logisim is an educational tool for designing and simulating digital logic circuits. It has been originally created by Dr. Carl Burch and actively developed until 2011. After this date the author focused on other projects, and recently the development has been officially stopped...Logisim Evolution has no features, suggest some!
LogicCircuit – is free, open source educational software for designing and simulating digital logic circuits. Intuitive graphical user interface, allows you to create unrestricted circuit hierarchy with multi bit buses, debug circuits behavior with oscilloscope, and navigate...LogicCircuit has no features, suggest some!
Logicly has no features, suggest some!
- Design circuits quickly and easily with a modern and intuitive user interface with drag-and-drop, copy/paste, zoom & more.
- Take control of debugging by pausing the simulation and watching the signal propagate as you advance step-by-step.
Digital Logic Design is a Software tool for designing and simulating digital circuits. A circuit is composed of gates, flip-flops, standard combinational and sequential components and Modules. A number of gates, flip-flops and standard combinational and sequential components are...Digital Logic Design has no features, suggest some!