AssaultCube Reloaded Alternatives
Counter-Strike (CS) is a series of multiplayer first-person shooter video games, in which teams of terrorists battle to perpetrate an act of terror (bombing, hostage-taking, assassination) and counter-terrorists try to prevent it (bomb defusal, hostage rescue).Represent entire series of Counter-Strike games including Counter-Strike 2,Counter-Strike,Counter-Strike: Global Offensive,Counter-Strike: Condition Zero,Counter-Strike: Source.
- - Counter-Strike is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to AssaultCube Reloaded.
- - Counter-Strike is the most popular free alternative to AssaultCube Reloaded.
Urban Terror started as a realism based "total conversion" mod for Quake III Arena. Nowadays, Urban Terror is played using the free, stand-alone, ioquake3 engine modified, which doesn't require Quake III Arena, in addition to being an add-on to id Software's...
- - Urban Terror is the most popular Linux alternative to AssaultCube Reloaded.
AssaultCube is a free, multiplayer, first-person shooter game, based on the CUBE engine.
Taking place in realistic environments, with fast, arcade gameplay, it's addictive and fun!
- - AssaultCube is the most popular Open Source alternative to AssaultCube Reloaded.
Shoot'Em Down and Shoot'Em Down II are two first person shooter games adjusted to the death-match style. Four player teams fight against 4-6 player opposing teams.Represent entire series of Shoot'Em Down games.
- - Shoot'Em Down is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to AssaultCube Reloaded.
Shoot'Em Down Features