Ark 22 Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Zelda Classic. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Zelda Mystery of Solarus DX or Final Fantasy XV. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 33 alternatives to Ark 22 so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Ark 22 alternatives are Oceanhorn (Paid), The Binding of Isaac (Paid), Evoland (Paid) and Ardentryst (Free, Open Source).
- Zelda Classic is a tribute to (what we think is) the greatest video game of all time: Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda.
- Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas is an epic adventure game combining a compelling storyline with breathtaking visuals and action-packed gameplay.
- The Legend of Zelda: Mystery of Solarus DX is set to be a direct sequel to The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on the SNES, using the same graphics and game mechanisms.
- The Binding of Isaac is a 2011 independent video game designed by Edmund McMillen and Florian Himsl.
- Final Fantasy XV is an action role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix.
- Epic action-adventure with visuals that evolve from retro 2D to modern 3D style gaming.
- Ardentryst is an action/RPG sidescroller, focused not just on fighting, but on story, and character development. Strategy as well as reflexes will be needed to overcome the game.
- Final Fantasy III is a 3d remake of the original of the same name for the Famicom Entertainment System (a.k.a. Nintendo Entertainment System).
- Heroes of Umbra is a 2D side-scrolling online RPG that plays similar to games like MapleStory and Diablo.
- Conquer the forces of Death in A Wizard’s Lizard, an action RPG with changing dungeons, filled with valuable treasure and powerful items, while battling back the hordes of evil.