The most popular alternative is Taguette, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 16 alternatives to AQUAD so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting AQUAD alternatives are RQDA (Free, Open Source), Annotations for Mac (Paid), ATLAS.ti (Paid) and CATMA (Free, Open Source).
- A spin on the phrase "tag it!", Taguette is an open source qualitative research tool that allows users to:
* Import PDFs, Word Docs, Text files, HTML, ...
* Tag snippets with codes you create
* Export tagged documents, highlights for a specific tag.
- RDQA is a R package for Qualitative Data Analysis, a free (free as freedom) qualitative analysis software application (BSD license).
- "Adding and managing notes to texts simplified".
- ATLAS.ti is a powerful workbench for the qualitative analysis of large bodies of textual, graphical, audio and video data.
- CATMA is a practical and intuitive tool for literary scholars, students and other parties with an interest in text analysis and literary research.
- MAXQDA for Windows and Mac is a professional software for qualitative and mixed methods data analysis.
- Wired-Marker is a permanent (indelible) highlighter that you use on Web pages.
- Quirkos is a software package that helps people sort, manage and understand large amounts of text.
- Software for qualitative data analysis in every setting - from market research to content analysis and evaluation.
- Dedoose was designed from the ground up—by researchers, for researchers—to meet the needs of today’s social scientists working in academia, marketing, and education—virtually...