Browserstack is a useful online tool which allows users to test their website from different browsers. The list of supported browsers includes Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari. This even includes different browser versions as well including the beta versions...
- - BrowserStack is the most popular Web-based alternative to Aptus.
- - BrowserStack is the most popular commercial alternative to Aptus.
The all-in-one web testing platform supports manual, visual, and automated testing across more than 1500 different desktop and mobile browser configurations. Test on Safari, Internet Explorer, Android, iOS, and more.
Browserling lets you quickly cross-browser test your websites in all the most popular browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Firefox. We run the browsers in virtual machines and you get live access to them.
- - Browserling is the most popular free alternative to Aptus.
- - IETester is the most popular Windows alternative to Aptus.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, v0.5.4, released in October 2014, can be still downloaded from the official website.
BrowseEmAll is a web testing tool for manual and automated cross browser testing, using on-premise browsers, an accurate mobile emulator and seamless integration with Selenium.
Retest helps you deliver the perfect experience to your end-user. It allows you to check your website for functionality, design flaws, and incredible design on hundreds of devices from our dedicated software.
- - Retest is the most popular Mac, SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to Aptus.