Apps2SD is an application manager that enables Android 2.3+ users to move/link applications to external SD card. Using Apps2SD you can easily manage installed applications and their storage on your device. Apps2SD has an inbuilt partition tool to partition the SD card. The tool will save you from doing the tedious work of partitioning your SD card.
0) Partition the SD card. Create two partitions on your SD card using the inbuilt partition tool.
1) Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
2) Batch link, unlink, reinstall, enable, disable, convert, integrate, clear data, clear cache, uninstall, move to SD, move to phone, create shortcut etc. functions
3) List applications, show detailed size information and link status
4) Sort and filter apps/games by many attributes
5) Search applications by name
6) Display available/used space information of internal storage, phone storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
7) Create mount script for SD card's 2nd partition... More Info »
Apps2SD is a free (ad supported) app.