A keyboard-centric application launcher and switcher with strong Touch Bar support.
- Paid • Proprietary
What is App Pier?
App Pier is a keyboard-centric application launcher and switcher with strong Touch Bar support.
With App Pier, you can:
- launch any app or switch between your favorite and running apps instantly.
- save screen space by hiding the MacOS dock.
- develop muscle memory in keyboard when using with Touch Bar as you can pin your favorite apps in App Pier.
- hide/unhide window, hide windows of other apps, or show all windows
- concentrate on your app by hiding all other apps' windows.
- open your favorite folders
- See and open running apps together with your pinned apps.
- Search and launch any application from Application Folder
- Open your favorite folders
- Focus Mode: One app at a time. All other apps' windows are hidden.
- Reach it anytime even another app is in fullscreen mode
- Reach your running and pinned apps from any display in a multi-display setup.
- Keyboard shortcut for rapid launch
- Select an app by simply start typing its name.
- Running apps are denoted with a dash in menu bar window and a brighter button on Touch Bar.
- Available in both normal and dark mode.
Note: You need a Macbook Pro with Touch Bar to view Touch Bar items.
App Pier Screenshots
App Pier Features
App Pier information
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- App Switcher
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review