What is ApexSQL Audit?
ApexSQL Audit is a powerful SQL Server auditing and compliance solution which enables users to audit access, changes, and security events on SQL Server databases and objects. It audits queries, execute and security (authentication changes, permissions changes, unauthorized database access) operations on tables, stored procedures, functions and views, saves collected information in a centralized, tamper evident auditing repository, and allows creation of comprehensive reports. ApexSQL Audit tracks permission, login and credential changes. Create end-user reports to document the activities on your SQL Server and meet compliance requirements. Using ApexSQL Audit you can manage auditing of multiple remote SQL Servers from a central location, detect any tampering with your audited data and find out the SQL statements that have been executed on your SQL Server (including SELECTs) and identify who has performed the event. ApexSQL Audit is a perfect tool to find out exactly when and how an accident occurred as well as details on who was involved.
- Before and after auditing
- Capture auditing information in real-time with minimal performance overhead
- Add/ remove the audited SQL Server instances via the ApexSQL Audit GUI console
- Store the captured information from multiple audited SQL Server instances in a single tamper evident database
- Find out the name of the login, computer, and application used as well as the time when the activity occurred
- View the SQL statement that was executed
- ApexSQL Audit fully supports Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012
- ApexSQL Audit allows users to meet following compliance standards: HIPAA, PCI, SOX, FERPA, FISMA, GLBA, Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 11...
ApexSQL Audit Screenshots
ApexSQL Audit information