A·Muse·Wiki (also spelled Amusewiki or amusewiki) is a library-oriented wiki engine and publishing platform. It can work as a read-only site, as a moderated wi...
- Free • Open Source
- Wiki Engine
What is AMuseWiki?
A·Muse·Wiki (also spelled Amusewiki or amusewiki) is a library-oriented wiki engine and publishing platform. It can work as a read-only site, as a moderated wiki, or as a fully open wiki.
It strives to be simple and yet powerful enough for long-term archiving of texts.
Full support for high-quality printing of the texts is one of the core features.
- User-friendly markup borrowed from Emacs Muse
- Importing of HTML documents preserving most of the logical markup
- Wide range of output formats, including high-quality PDF (via LaTeX) and EPUB
- Automatic generation of PDF for printing, including imposition and crop marks
- Collection creation and PDF reformatting, with plenty of layout options
- Production of slides
- Texts are stored under revision control with Git
- Offline editing via Git
- Fast and accurate full-text search (with many available options)
- Multisite engine: on one instance you can run as many sites you want
- Embedded OPDS server
- Mail notifications
- RSS feed
- Localization via gettext (depending on the language, the coverage varies from complete to zero, but it's easy to add).
- Multilanguage on the same site is supported
- Syntax highlight via highlight.js
- Automatic db upgrades
- Packaged for debian with batteries included
- 136 Stars
- 22 Forks
- 11 Open Issues
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Wiki Engine
- Blog Publishing
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review