What is AmoK SFV Utility?
AmoK SFV Utility is a small tool for creating and checking .sfv files. SFV stands for "Simple File Verification" and is a standard for describing a checksum for a file list. With a sfv file you can easily check if a download (of multiple files) is complete or if files are missing or files are damaged.
AmoK SFV Utility creates and checks .sfv files. In contrast to most other tools, AmoK SFV Utility cannot only use CRC32 but also MD5 (120 Bit). Additionally, an author may set a comment in the sfv file. AmoK SFV Utility is available in German, English, Italian, Spanish and Estonian. Drag & Drop is supported.
- Creates and checks SFV files
- Supports CRC32 (32 bit) and MD5 (120 Bit)
- Supports comments
- Supports Drag & Drop
- Multi Language (German, English, Italian, Spanish, Estonian
- 100% free for private and commercial use
- Free support
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 1.04, released in May 2011, can be still downloaded from the official website.
AmoK SFV Utility Screenshots
AmoK SFV Utility Features
AmoK SFV Utility information
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on AmoK SFV Utility
- added AmoK SFV Utility as alternative(s) to Windows Context Menu Tools
- added AmoK SFV Utility as alternative(s) to fHash
- added Checksum Control as an alternative to AmoK SFV Utility