Altair Compose Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GNU Octave, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to Altair Compose so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Altair Compose alternatives are MATLAB (Paid), Mathematica (Paid), Scilab (Free, Open Source) and Julia (Free, Open Source).
- Octave is a computer program for performing numerical computations which is mostly compatible with...
- Enterprise-class computing environment and programming language for numerical computation.
- Definitive technical computing system spanning machine learning and neural networks, data science, visualizations and much more.
- Scilab is a scientific software package for numerical computations providing a powerful open computing environment for engineering and scientific applications.
- Julia is a high-level, high-performance dynamic programming language for technical computing, with syntax that is familiar to users of other technical computing environments.
- Nsp is a GPL Scientific Software Package. It is based on a complete new rewrite of ScilabGtk.