Koha is the first free and open source software library automation package (ILS). Koha’s feature set continues to evolve and expand to meet the needs of its user base.
- - Koha is the most popular Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Aleph.
- - Koha is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Aleph.
Evergreen is a highly-scalable software for libraries that helps library patrons find library materials, and helps libraries manage, catalog, and circulate those materials, no matter how large or complex the libraries.
Evergreen ILS Features
TinyCat is the ILS and online catalogue powered by LibraryThing. Targeting small libraries, it's a simple, yet powerful, system to manage your collection, patrons, and circulation.
- - TinyCat is the most popular Web-based alternative to Aleph.
This SaaS application allows you to manage events, reservations and guide users through the library's collections. Whether the library is public, academic or a patrimonial institution, the application will adapt to your needs: Online reservation of spaces, equipment and...
- - Lumibib Libo is the most popular SaaS alternative to Aleph.
- - Lumibib Libo is the most popular commercial alternative to Aleph.
Lumibib Libo Features
It is an open source Integrated Library System. The software is popular with small and rural libraries worldwide due to its simplicity, extensive language support, and good documentation.
- - OpenBiblio is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Aleph.
The project is no longer developed. Last version, 0.7.2, released in August 2014, can be still downloaded from the official website