The running app designed for all runners. Training plans, guided workouts, monthly running challenges and more will help you run further, faster and longer. Set running and training goals, track your progress and share your journey with our community.
- - ASICS Runkeeper is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to ActivityTracker.
- - ASICS Runkeeper is the most popular free alternative to ActivityTracker.
Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. Every run becomes a mission where you’re the hero, with our immersive audio drama putting you at the centre of your very own zombie adventure story.
Join the Charity Miles community where you can earn money for charity when you walk, run or bike. So far our members have earned over $2.5 million for charity - helping others and themselves at the same time.
Runbit combines training and play into one by taking you on a journey and challenging you to find new ways to explore.
- - Runbit is the most popular iPad & Android Tablet alternative to ActivityTracker.
Multi award-winning AI running coach for runners of all abilities and goals. TrainAsONE builds a training plan that constantly adapts to you, your fitness and availability to run. Works with the major running apps and sports watches.
- - TrainAsONE is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to ActivityTracker.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo5 Vescape - Exercise Bike & Crosstrainer alternatives
- Paid • Proprietary
- Android Tablet
The Vescape App allows you to connect your mobile device to your stationary bike or crosstrainer via Bluetooth, follow workout routines, interval trainings and play games which are interactive with the speed and the resistance of the bike.
- - Vescape - Exercise Bike & Crosstrainer is the most popular commercial alternative to ActivityTracker.
Run on Earth is an exciting and engaging fitness app that works with Bluetooth enabled treadmills, bicycles and ellipticals and is integrated with Google Maps to let you easily set routes anywhere in the world.
Virtual Cardio Tours. No heart rate sensor of special hardware required. Video streams as you excercise. BitGym tracks excercise speed by using front-facing camera on your device.