ActiveSync Remote Display Alternatives
The most popular alternative is MyPhoneExplorer, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to ActiveSync Remote Display so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ActiveSync Remote Display alternatives are Vysor (Freemium), Screen Stream over HTTP (Free, Open Source), MyMobiler (Free) and Pocket Controller (Paid).
- MyPhoneExplorer is a proprietary freeware desktop application allowing management of Android mobile phones.
- Vysor puts a fully controllable window of your Android on your desktop.
An easy install Chrome app, compatible with all operating systems.
- Screen Stream over HTTP allows viewing the device screen in your web browser.No need of any additional software except for this app and a web browser.
- The MyMobiler desktop application controls your Android device through USB connection or WiFi. It allows you to see your mobile device remotely and capture the screen or video.
- Pocket Controller is an application for Windows which allows you to control your Android, Blackberry or Pocket PC device from your desktop.Increased Productivity
- dotPocket is an easy-to-use Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0 application that allows you remotely control your Pocket PC using desktop computer screen, mouse and keyboard.