Acrylic WiFi Free v2.2 for Windows is an advanced Wi-Fi scanner that is able to gather real-time WLAN information and perform network analysis.
The main difference between Acrylic and other WiFi tools is that supports "monitor mode" what means that you can capture all wireless packets and gather information about wireless devices, such as connected clients.
Discover Acrylic WiFi Free unique features that you won’t see in any other wireless networks analysis software and get information about Hidden networks, try our packet viewer, check Wireshark com integration and get information about legacy 802.11b devices. More Info »
Test Acrylic WiFi for free, and also have access to all of this features
- Access points: Get WLAN network information (SSID and BSSID) and clients connected to the network.
- Signal level: Signal quality charts (RSSI) of detected devices.
- Inventory: Naming known devices.
- Passwords: WiFi passwords and WPS Keys factory configured.
- Channels: Channel scanner and WiFi networks through channels in 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz.
- Security: Network authentication and security details for WEP, WPA, WPA2 and Enterprise (802.1X).
- Hardware: No special hardware is required for its operation.
- Hidden networks: Capture WiFi network name when running monitor mode capture.