Acrylic Wifi Alternatives
Let's face it-- there's SOOO much Wi-Fi everywhere these days, the built-in Wi-Fi tools and free utilities that used to help us understand the Wi-Fi environment just can't keep up anymore. Those tools don't help you see how many access points are in the same...
- - inSSIDer is the most popular Windows alternative to Acrylic Wifi.
- - inSSIDer is the most popular commercial alternative to Acrylic Wifi.
Opinions about inSSIDer as a Alternative to Acrylic Wifi
Wifi Analyzer is a handy tool which helps you to select a better channel for your wireless router. It turns you android phone into a handy Wi-Fi analyzer!
- - Wifi Analyzer - farproc is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Acrylic Wifi.
- - Wifi Analyzer - farproc is the most popular free alternative to Acrylic Wifi.
Wifi Analyzer - farproc Features
Optimize your WiFi network using WiFi Analyzer by examining surrounding WiFi networks, measuring their signal strength as well as identifying crowded channels.
- - WiFi Analyzer - VREM is the most popular Open Source alternative to Acrylic Wifi.
WiFi Analyzer - VREM Features
NetSpot is a simple and accessible wireless survey tool, which allows collecting, visualizing and analyzing Wi-Fi data.
- - NetSpot is the most popular Mac alternative to Acrylic Wifi.
Comments about NetSpot as a Alternative to Acrylic Wifi
some VENDOR display incomplete0
With Homedale you can search for Wi-Fi / WLAN Access Points and monitor their signal strength. Use the detected access points with Google Geolocation and Mozilla Location Service to locate yourself.
A 802.11 wireless scanner and connection manager for Mac OS X. WiFi Scanner will detect access points and clients in ad-hoc mode if the SSID is being broadcasted. It can be used for wireless site surveys, wireless discovery, and to connect to WiFi networks.
WiFi Scanner Features
Opinions about WiFi Scanner as a Alternative to Acrylic Wifi
Scans wireless networks in your area and displays extensive information, including: SSID, MAC Address, PHY Type (802.11g or 802.11n), RSSI, Signal Quality, Frequency, Channel Number, and more...
How strong is your WiFi signal? You can use the NETGEAR WiFi Analytics app to get advanced analytics that help you optimize your existing or newly extended WiFi network.
NETGEAR WiFi Analytics Features
Opinions about NETGEAR WiFi Analytics as a Alternative to Acrylic Wifi
Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and AirPort Time Capsule — right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network and devices.
- - Airport Utility is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Acrylic Wifi.