Ab Tutor Alternatives
Veyon, Virtual Eye On Networks, is a free and Open Source software (FLOSS) for computer monitoring and classroom management supporting Windows and Linux.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Veyon is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Ab Tutor.
- - Veyon is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Ab Tutor.
- Screen SharingYou can use Veyon to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- Support for Multiple MonitorsVeyon supports the use of multiple displays.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Veyon without registration.
- Ad-freeVeyon doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Dark ModeVeyon supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightVeyon consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Unattended AccessVeyon can access a computer even when no one’s being physically present at the remote end.
- PortableVeyon can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Desktop SharingVeyon enables you to share your screen with other people in the same office or working remotely.
LiteManager - fast and secure software for remote administration of Windows-based computers. Remote support, remote access to home and office, remote desktop connection, file transferring, text chat, multi monitor support. Android, OSX and iOS clients.
Mythware classroom management software enables the instructor to control and manage the class effectively, supervise students’ activities and maintain a good order in class, while the students learn, communicate and collaborate with each other.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Mythware Classroom Management is the most popular Android, Mac, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Ab Tutor.
- - Mythware Classroom Management is the most popular commercial alternative to Ab Tutor.
Mythware Classroom Management Features
Insight by Faronics is an effective classroom management software that enables educators to minimize distractions and create a better learning environment while empowering IT professionals to support and manage multiple classrooms and labs with ease.
Faronics Insight has no features, suggest some!
- - Faronics Insight is the most popular Web-based alternative to Ab Tutor.
Educator is software for classroom management. It enables teachers to present their work to all students in classroom without using projector. With Educator, teacher can take full control over studentEducator has no features, suggest some!
UserMonitor monitors active programs and screens of other users in classroom or network. Software also broadcasts a screen to other screens.Suggest and vote on features
The program seems to be no longer updated. Last version, 1.8, released in January 2012, can be still bought from the official website.
Helping teachers achieve best practice in technology-led learning, NetSupport School provides dedicated assessment, monitoring, collaboration and control features across all types of platforms and devices to help reach required learning outcomes.NetSupport School has no features, suggest some!
CrossTec SchoolVue® software is the market leader in Classroom Management, Monitoring, and Instruction software. CrossTec SchoolVue® software offers real solutions to real problems. Classroom management software has been proven to improve learning by giving students...SchoolVue has no features, suggest some!
The most simple to use classroom management software. Monitor students, present your work, remote control, block internet, application white list, send and collect files, test students and more. Unlimited free updates forever.Suggest and vote on features
The decision on what classroom management solution to purchase is critical because teachers will be using it in the classroom everyday.LanSchool has no features, suggest some!