3D Underworld Alternatives
ReconstructMe employs breakthrough technology to capture 3D models in real time. Point your camera anywhere and create a scan instantly.
Suggest and vote on features
- - ReconstructMe is the most popular Windows alternative to 3D Underworld.
- - ReconstructMe is the most popular free alternative to 3D Underworld.
- Keyframe AnimationCompositions can be keyframed in ReconstructMe, allowing you to change the parameters over time.
Comments about ReconstructMe as a Alternative to 3D Underworldpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
add 2 360 kinnects and it reduces the noise and you get a great scan leave lots of thinking or you need a very high power computer to complete the job in less time0
DAVID-Shapefusion allows a convenient alignment and combination of 3D scans from different viewing directions. It is more than just an ordinary stitching tool, since it combines: an easy-to-use user-driven outlier removal, an automatic and semi-automatic surface registrationDAVID-Shapefusion has no features, suggest some!
SLStudio -- Open Source Real Time Structured Light. A comprehensive software suite for capturing and reconstructing 3D scenes with a camera-projector pair.
SLStudio has no features, suggest some!
- - SLStudio is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to 3D Underworld.
- - SLStudio is the most popular Open Source alternative to 3D Underworld.
DAVID is a software for 3D laser scanning. All you need to build a 3D scanner is a PC, a camera (e.g. a webcam), a background corner, and a laser which projects a line onto the object you want to scan.DAVID-laserscanner has no features, suggest some!
The powerful 3D scanning software empowers makers to build an affordable structured-light DIY 3D scanner based on the same engine that powers Polyga’s professional 3D scanners.
FlexScan3D has no features, suggest some!
- - FlexScan3D is the most popular commercial alternative to 3D Underworld.