The most popular alternative is Lepton, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 8 alternatives to 3Cols so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting 3Cols alternatives are Cacher (Freemium), massCode (Free, Open Source), Gisto (Free, Open Source) and DECS (Free).
- Lepton is a lean snippet manager based on GitHub Gist. Unlimited public/private snippets Unlimited tags Language groups Immersive mode Markdown support
- Cacher is like long term memory for software professionals. Use it to curate a library of useful code snippets for you and your team. Features:Cross-platform sharing
- massCode is a free and open source code snippets manager. The main feature is a modern editor - Monaco editor, which is used in VS Code.
- Gisto is a code snippet manager that runs on GitHub Gists and adds additional features such as searching, tagging and sharing gists while including a rich code editor.
- The All-In-One Workspace To Manage Code Snippets and Protect Sensitive Data.
- A place where you can collect, reuse and share code and best practices of your team to use it when it needed. You can manage easier your team knowledge and stop wasting precious time on looking for solution again and again.
- A code note platform with a powerful search engine.
Where other solutions focus on organizing your note by folders or categories, CoderNotes.io focuses on search.
In addition, all public notes are free to make, improving collaboration on the web.
- Codelr is a code snippet manager that gives you plenty of options to organize your code and gives you the ability to share your snippets with your team.