2x2 is described as '(Two by Two) is a multiplication puzzle game. Your goal is to solve multiplication puzzle where all digits are replaced by letters' and is an app in the Games category. There are six alternatives to 2x2 for a variety of platforms, including Linux, the Web, Android, iPhone and iPad. The most liked alternative is TuxMath (Tux of Math Command), which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like 2x2 are I Know It (Paid), Learn to multiply (Free), Mathematics Teacher Pro (Paid) and Times Table (Free).
- 6 alternatives
- Tux, of Math Command, AKA TuxMath, lets kids hone their arithmetic skills while they defend penguins from incoming comets, or offers them a chance to explore the asteroid belt...
- Free • Open Source
- "I Know It" is an online game for practicing primary-level math concepts. Teachers can set up student accounts to practice multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, fractions, decimals, and word problems.
- Have your kids a hard time learning times tables?
Help your children to practice and learn times tables using different types of multiple choice tests.
- Mathematics Teacher Pro is a flexible program that helps to learn arithmetic.
- Learn Your Multiplication Tables
- Make math times tables easier with this multiplication table app. Math times tables in this app are a perfect companion for kindergarten and preschool kids to learn. This multiplication tables app is very useful to learn tables for kids from 1 to 10.