10Duke Identity Provider is an enterprise identity management solution, provides seamless SSO access, supports federated identity, AD, Azure AD, LDAP, social sign-in and others.
Popular online services such as Google ID or Facebook Login have changed expectations regarding the ease with which a user expects to be able to access your online applications. Whether it is a web, mobile, or desktop application, users now want to use a single set of credentials (usually email + password) to access everything. More Info »
The 10Duke Identity Provider is a white-label service that provides your online customers and partners with SSO access to all of your online products and services.
- Supports Single Sign-On (SSO) and federated identity.
- Supports Multi-factor Authentication (MFA).
- Supports social ID providers including Facebook, Google, Yahoo, and Twitter.
- Standards-based, supporting key standard protocols including OpenID, SAML, and OAuth.
- Supports relational databases (SQL), MongoDB and LDAP for storing user data.
- Supports a large number of Internet and Enterprise Identity Provider environments including AD, Azure AD, LDAP and more.
Reduces the cost of customer identity & credential management, strengthens security, reduces the risk of a breach via centralized authentication point, enables a single ‘view’ of the customer, provides usage data per user, and improves user experience.
Free trial available. Request a demo at https://www.10duke.com/