Welcome to Amphetamine4, the most awesome keep-awake utility ever created for macOS. Amphetamine can keep your Mac, and optionally its display, awake through a super simple on/off switch, or automatically through easy-to-configure Triggers.
- - Amphetamine is the most popular Mac alternative to @home.
- - Amphetamine is the most popular free alternative to @home.
Caffeine is a tiny program that puts an icon in the right side of your menu bar. Click it to prevent your Mac from automatically going to sleep, dimming the screen or starting screen savers. Click it again to go back. Hold down the Command key while clicking to show the menu.
Caffeine for Mac FeaturesDiscontinued
The last version (1.1.3) is from May 2020.
Don't Sleep is a small portable program to prevent system shutdown, Standby, Hibernate, Turn Off and Restart.
- - Don't Sleep is the most popular Windows alternative to @home.
Coffee allows you to keep the display awake without having to change the device settings. It can be toggled at various places:
- - Coffee: Keep Display Awake is the most popular Android alternative to @home.
- - Coffee: Keep Display Awake is the most popular Open Source alternative to @home.
Coffee: Keep Display Awake Features
Prevent your Mac from falling asleep, dimming your screen or starting the screensaver. Theine keeps macOS awake just like caffeine does with you.
- - Theine is the most popular commercial alternative to @home.
NoDoze simulates keyboard/mouse activity to keep the screensaver from activating. Its activity depends on currently running programs. You can use regular expressions or Windows wildcards to choose when the screensaver is deactivated.
Simulates activity (=> disables screensaver and powersaving) while running programms (any .exe) from a choosen directory. Main purpose is to choose the steam directory to disable monitor powersaving while running steam games.
When it's not possible to change the screensaver settings in your Windows environment, then it's almost impossible to show things on your screen for a longer period without activating the screensaver.
- 38 Caffeine by IntelliScape Solutions alternativesIs this is a good alternative?YesNo
Caffeine is a tiny program that puts an icon in the right side of your menu bar. Click it to prevent your Mac from automatically going to sleep, dimming the screen or starting screen savers. Click it again to go back. Right-click (or Cmd-click) the icon to show the menu.