What is FlashDevelop?
FlashDevelop is a free and open source (MIT license) code editor for Actionscript (2 and 3), Flex (MXML) and HaXe.
- syntax highlighting, bookmarks and tasks (TODO) handling
- Comprehensive Find and Replace Dialog
- Find in Files dialog
- Intuitive and flexible panel based interface
- Advanced snippet completion (code templates) and integrated snippet editor
- Code Completion (IntelliSense) and code generators
- Code navigation
- integration with Flash and command line compilers
- Integrated Project Manager to handle all the project assets, properties and files...