Vectary is the most accessible 3D and Augmented Reality design platform. No downloads, all in the browser. Build immersive experiences for the real world. Publish 3D and Augmented Reality content to any website, on all platforms with Vectary Web AR and a fully-featured 3D design tool. Collaborate on projects as a team online.
Vectary stands alone among other 3D modeling tools and Web AR platforms with a compelling set of features: •Accessible from anywhere, at any time - every model is created in the browser and saved in the cloud, under your account.
•Easy to use - with a simplified user interface, VECTARY targets user groups that want to get into 3D design and expect professional-looking results quickly.
•Library - free 3D scenes, models, and materials, so you don't have to start from scratch. Assemble your first scene just by drag & drop and get a realistic output in minutes.
•Photorealistic rendering - Vectary Photon lets you see path-traced, physically based rendering output in the browser, without having to spend days learning how to get the settings right.
•Web AR Viewer - Preview your design instantly in Augmented Reality or embed your 3D model on the website as easy as YouTube video. Create interactive 3D configurators with custom materials, animations, and shapes thanks to Vectary Viewer API. No extra app install needed for the AR preview.
Collaboration - Vectary files are online-only, so the entire team always sees the latest version, can give feedback with 3D comments, or can continue in colleague's work. Manage everything in a google drive-like dashboard.
•Import more than 60 3D file-formats, including CAD files, export to AR ready files in seconds. Vectary export supports USDZ, GLTF, and more. Optimize your geometry in the process with Vectary 3D editing tools.
•Custom 3D mockups and elements for Figma and Sketch - Use 3D mockups and elements in your favorite tool. Set any view you want. Create your own mockups and 3D elements.
Sculptris is an elegant, powerful and yet easy to use 3D sculpting software, allowing the artist in you to simply focus on creating amazing 3D artwork. Gone are the technical and often tedious constraints typically associated with digital art.
If you're new to the world of digital sculpting, Sculptris is the ideal ground on which to get started. If on the other hand you're experienced in CG you will find in Sculptris is a blazingly fast way realize your concepts.
Sketchfab is the first web service to publish interactive 3D content online in real-time without plugins.
Every new format has its global platform: videos have Youtube, photos have flickr, sounds have Soundcloud... Now 3D files have Sketchfab.
Free unlimited uploads - Upload an unlimited number of models from your software or your browser. Universal 3D viewer - Display your models out of the box in most browsers and smartphones. Embed anywhere - Embed your models on Facebook, portfolios, blogs, forums or any website. Download - Download thousands of 3D models. AR & VR ready - Models on Sketchfab are ready for viewing in Augmented Reality applications and Virtual Reality headsets.
MAIN FEATURES :
- Standard tools : Brush, Inflate, Smooth, Twist, Drag, etc
- PBR Vertex Painting (color, roughness, metalness)
- Alpha texture support for each tools
- Quad-tri Subdivison (catmull-clark/loop)
- Reversion (compute opposite of subdvision if possible)
- Navigating from low/high poly level subdiv will retain sculpting changes
- keep UVs (both reversion and subdivison)
- Uses SurfaceNets meshing algorithm (produces quad-only mesh)
- Uniform remeshing (quads will have the same size)
- Can also create non-manifold vertex :(
- In case of a non closed mesh, a naive holefilling algorithm is performed first
- Deletes UV
- Triangles only
- Operates in real time
- Local subdivision (create new triangles)
- Local decimation (deletes triangles)
- Deletes UV
Supports OBJ, PLY, STL import/export
- Reads vertex color
- Optimizes post and pre transform cache (tipsy algorithm)
- Undo/Redo support
Bforartists is a complete 3D suite to create 3D content. It offers you the full 3D art pipeline to create game graphics, prerendered movies and stills.
Bforartists is a fork of the popluar open source 3d software Blender. It can be used for modeling, UV mapping, texturing, rigging, skinning, animating, rendering, simulations, non-linear editing, compositing, physics etc. . And comes with Python for embedded scripting.
Ayam is a free 3D modelling environment for the RenderMan interface, distributed under the BSD licence. This means that neither the author nor any contributors make money out of this software.
Ayam features at a glance:
- RIB (RenderMan Interface Bytestream) export and import.
- Support for NURBS curves and (trimmed) NURBS surfaces, Boxes, Quadrics (Sphere, Disk, Cylinder, Cone, Hyperboloid, Paraboloid, and Torus), CSG, MetaBalls, Patch Meshes, Polygonal Meshes, and Subdivision Surfaces.
- NURBS modelling includes approximating and interpolating curves as well as extrude, revolve, sweep, birail, skin and gordon objects with caps, holes, and bevels.
- First modelling environment to support Subdivision NURBS.
- Custom objects that may freely implement their representations (using OpenGL and RIB) and even small GUIs to edit their type specific parameters may be written by the user and dynamically loaded at runtime.
- Misc: instancing, arbitrary number of modeling views, object clipboard, independent property clipboard, console, n-level undo.
- File formats (r/w): RIB, DXF, 3DM, 3DMF, OBJ, X3D.
Google Poly is a growing archive of Creative Commons licensed 3D models to make it super easy for developers to find viable characters, icons and other models for use in their AR and VR projects and also for artists, photographers and modelers to showcase their creations.
Developers can find models across simple categories like animals and art, then explore them in 3D right on the spot to ensure they'll be suitable. Designers, photographers and other artists can upload their creations as .obj and .mtl files.
Mitsuba is a research-oriented rendering system for forward and inverse light transport simulation. It consists of a core library and a set of plugins that implement functionality ranging from materials and light sources to complete rendering algorithms.
- Retargetable: this means that the underlying implementations and data structures can transform to accomplish various different tasks.
- Differentiation: Mitsuba is a differentiable renderer, meaning that it can compute derivatives of the entire simulation with respect to input parameters such as camera pose, geometry, BSDFs, textures, and volumes.
- Spectral & Polarization: Mitsuba can be used as a monochromatic renderer, RGB-based renderer, or spectral renderer. Each variant can optionally account for the effects of polarization if desired.
- High performance: The underlying Dr.Jit compiler fuses rendering code into kernels that achieve state-of-the-art performance using an LLVM backend targeting the CPU and a CUDA/OptiX backend targeting NVIDIA GPUs with ray tracing hardware acceleration.
- Python first: Mitsuba is deeply integrated with Python. Materials, textures, and even full rendering algorithms can be developed in Python, which the system JIT-compiles (and optionally differentiates) on the fly. This enables the experimentation needed for research in computer graphics and other disciplines.
- Cross-platform: Mitsuba has been tested on Linux (x86_64), macOS (aarch64, x86_64), and Windows (x86_64).
The Persistence of Vision Raytracer is a high-quality, totally free tool for creating stunning three-dimensional graphics. It is available in official versions for Windows, Mac OS/Mac OS X and i86 Linux. The source code is available for those wanting to do their own ports.
DeleD is a 3D modeler and level-editor combined into one. It focuses at game development and is specifically designed to create static objects/worlds. Other areas in which you can put DeleD to good use are, for example, educational services, webdesign, prototyping and image creation.
DeleD focusses on five areas to provide in your daily modeling needs. These are:
- Geometry Editing: DeleD has lots of tools to modify 3D objects, including Smoothing and Boolean Operators
- Animation: DeleD provides a basic animation system allowing you to create animated objects in no-time
- UV Mapping: DeleD has a build-in UV editor, enabling you to skin your objects in detail
- Lightmapping: DeleD lights up your world with advanced lightmapping functions
- Raytracing: DeleD can create stunning pictures with its build-in raytracer
In addition to that, DeleD has great support for commonly used fileformats / game engines + we'll add yours if wanted! So whatever pipeline you're using, DeleD fits in perfectly. And as if that isn't enough already, DeleD comes with hundreds of professional textures and prefabricated 3D models.
DeleD is easy enough to be used by novice modelers yet also powerful enough to be the choice tool of veteran modelers.