Apps with 'Email testing' feature
- Prevent Spam. Temporary email address with attachments with auto-deletion and notifications.
- Mailtrap is a fake SMTP server for development teams to test, view and share emails sent from the development and staging environments without spamming real customers.
- Litmus shows you exactly how your designs look on every platform, across every popular web browser. (And the not-so-popular ones.)
- Create a virtual simulation of your email in the top 15, most used email clients! Our Email Acid Test will analyze your code and identify exactly which HTML tags and/or CSS properties are not supported by each email client.
- Think Your Email Is Not Working? IsMyEmailWorking.com Is The Most Simple & Accurate Way To Test Your Email On The Web & It's Free!
- Automate end-to-end email tests.
- LunaticSMTP is a dummy SMTP server with desktop GUI for testing email sending applications.
- A SMTP server with JavaFX GUI interface, TLS, HTML messages, and attachment support.
- FakeSMTP is a Free Fake SMTP Server with GUI for testing emails in applications easily. It is written in Java.
- Ethereal is a fake SMTP service, mostly aimed at Nodemailer users (but not limited to). It's a completely free anti-transactional email service where messages never get delivered.
- Discover the rich features in PowerMTA that help you adopt and adapt to changing email authentication standards including support for DKIM and SPF and setup for DMARC via an automated testing tool.
- Email Testing for QA & Development Teams. Catch every email your product sends, analyze it's contents, follow links and test deliverability all via the Mailosaur API.
- Postini is an E-mail and Web security and archiving service owned by Google since 2007.
- Fake SMTP server for safe email testing. Stop accidentally spamming your customers.
- Mail7 developed a first of its kind Email Workflow Testing tool for Software Developers and Testers.