ZWCAD Alternatives for Linux
LibreCAD is an open source 2D CAD application for Windows, Apple and Linux. It is based on Qt, which is a leading cross-platform application and UI development framework.
Suggest and vote on features
- - LibreCAD is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to ZWCAD.
- - LibreCAD is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to ZWCAD.
- PortableLibreCAD can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in LibreCAD without registration.
- Parametric ModelingLibreCAD can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
- LightweightLibreCAD consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for LayersLibreCAD supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
BricsCAD the first all-in-one CAD design solution in .dwg that answers all your needs; 2D drafting, 3D modeling, mechanical design, and BIM. BricsCAD is a cost-effective, innovative, and familiar CAD solution.Suggest and vote on features
MakerSCAD is a web-based parametric 3D design software with a block-based programming language to create objects for 3D printing, animations, games and websites.Suggest and vote on features
Site certificate expired. Software itself hasn't been updated in a very long time, is incomplete, and doesn't function
gCAD3D is a 3D CAD CAM application that features an integrated 3D OpenGL viewer, a program interpreter for geometry and NC-commands in 3D, an integrated NC-processor, and a programming interface for user programs.Suggest and vote on features
SelfCAD is a simple but powerful 3D modeling software being used by beginners, professionals as well as both small and large businesses to create their 3D designs. With the program, users can be able to model, sculpt, render, and even slice designs.