ZGameEditor Visualizer Alternatives
The most popular alternative is projectM, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 27 alternatives to ZGameEditor Visualizer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ZGameEditor Visualizer alternatives are MilkDrop (Free, Open Source), Avee Player (Freemium), Kauna (Free) and Magic Music Visuals (Paid).
- projectM is an LGPL'ed reimplementation of Milkdrop under OpenGL. All projectM requires is a video card with 3D acceleration and your favorite music.
- MilkDrop is an open source, hardware-accelerated music visualization plugin for Winamp, which was originally developed by Ryan Geiss.
- Lightweight music player with a highly configurable visualizer that can export music videos.
- Kauna is a music visualizer. Kauna renders any sound reproduction in system. It can also capture audio from a microphone.
- Fully-customizable and highly responsive visuals for live and recorded audio & MIDI.
- Plane9 is a revolutionary 3d visualizer where you never have to settle for just one view ever again. From the start you have over 150 predefined scenes to choose from.
- VSXu Ultra Artiste lets you create stunning open GL based audio reactive visuals.
- Really Slick contains free 3D OpenGL screensavers. All of these savers are colorful and exhibit rich animation that never repeats.
- Audio Glow music visualizer brings your music to the screen in an explosion of bright colors. A special premium version feature lets you use the visualizer as live wallpaper.
- Visualisator 5000 is an awesome Music Visualisation App for your Android phone or tablet!.