Sentry’s real-time error tracking gives you insight into production deployments and information to reproduce and fix crashes—before your users contact you.
- - Sentry is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Yeller.
- - Sentry is the most popular free alternative to Yeller.
GlitchTip's open source platform makes monitoring software easy. Track errors, monitor performance, check site uptime all in one place. Compatible with Sentry client SDK but easier to run and entirely open source.
- - GlitchTip is the most popular Open Source alternative to Yeller.
Pinpoint and solve performance issues in your Ruby, Java, .NET, PHP and Python apps with real user, application and server monitoring.
New Relic Features
- - Rollbar is the most popular Android alternative to Yeller.
With errsole, you can reproduce any error with just a click of a button and debug the server code without affecting your live app.
- - errsole is the most popular SaaS alternative to Yeller.
RapidSpike is a Digital Experience Monitoring Platform that interacts with your online platforms exactly as your customers do. It collects data across your digital ecosystem to help you improve a fast, reliable digital customer experience.
- - RapidSpike is the most popular commercial alternative to Yeller.
IQLECT is the creator of Ampere, a real-time big data analytics platform. Various apps for data center infrastructure monitoring, clickstream analysis, log analysis and others can be deployed on the platform.
The Rainforest Continuous QA Platform provides on-demand manual QA-as-a-Service so that agile and continuous deployment teams can develop software quickly without compromising quality.
Mothership provides a way for you to schedule automated backups and then sync with those backups in your local development environment as well as collect applications logs and ping your website regularly to ensure it is rendering.
- - Mothership is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Yeller.
You can send any type of event to your Exceptionless dashboard. Create tags for organization, and you've got a robust event logging system!