In August 2015, users were no longer able to create new Pipes. The Pipes team kept the infrastructure running until end of September 30th 2015 in a read-only mode.
Like Unix pipes, simple commands can be combined together to create output that meets your needs:
* combine many feeds into one, then sort, filter and translate it.
* geocode your favorite feeds and browse the items on an interactive map.
* power widgets/badges on your web site.
* grab the output of any Pipes as RSS, JSON, KML, and other formats.
Summary and Relevance
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Yahoo! Pipes, and it has gotten 57 likes
- Developed by Yahoo!
- Proprietary and Free product.
- 7 alternatives listed