The Open Vulnerability Assessment System (OpenVAS) is a framework of several services and tools offering a comprehensive and powerful vulnerability scanning and vulnerability management solution.
- - OpenVAS is the most popular Linux alternative to WoTT.
- - OpenVAS is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to WoTT.
The Nessus vulnerability scanner is the world-leader in active scanners, featuring high-speed discovery, configuration auditing, asset profiling, sensitive data discovery and vulnerability analysis of your security posture.
- - Nessus is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to WoTT.
- - Nessus is the most popular commercial alternative to WoTT.
TEQNIX is a platform with a number of tools and strategies for penetration testers, red teamers and secops. It promotes automation with scanners and utilities and also assist in a real-time attack situation.
- - TEQNIX.io is the most popular SaaS alternative to WoTT.
Intruder is a security monitoring platform for internet-facing systems.
Intruder provides an easy to use security solution which continually scans your digital assets, highlighting vulnerabilities and outlining remediation advice in simple terms.
- - Intruder is the most popular Web-based alternative to WoTT.
Mageni provides a free, open-source and enterprise-ready cybersecurity vulnerability management solution.