World of Cubes Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Minecraft. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Roblox or The Blockheads. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 8 alternatives to World of Cubes so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting World of Cubes alternatives are Terraria (Paid), SurvivalCraft (Freemium), Eden - World Builder (Paid) and Blockman Go Blocky Mods (Free).
- Create and explore infinite 3D voxel worlds in the definitive sandbox mining and crafting game.
- Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.
- Roblox allows you to create games, build whatever you want with lego-like bricks, play other games made by users of the community, and even participate in the economy by trading, selling, buying, and collecting items.
- Night is falling and your blockhead is freezing. You haven't yet made shelter and your campfire has gone out. All you have is a spade, some wood and a few sticks.
- You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, hunt and make traps.
- Eden brings the creative block building genre, pioneered by games like Minecraft, Infiniminer, and Blockland, to the iPhone and iPod Touch. Build your own personal Eden.
- A game just like Roblox if you would like to mak a game you must download Blockman Editor.
- Experience Minecraft in AR!.