Nagios is a powerful monitoring system that enables organizations to identify and resolve IT infrastructure problems before they affect critical business processes.
- - Nagios is the most popular Linux alternative to Wolfpack.
- - Nagios is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Wolfpack.
Trafikito is free Linux servers monitoring solution which by default checks RAM, disk space, CPU and sends you an email if something is wrong.
- - Trafikito is the most popular Android alternative to Wolfpack.
Our open and flexible server and network monitoring solution delivers a unified view of your entire IT environment. Monitor up to 100,000 devices from a single server, with distributed and redundant solutions for nearly infinite scalability.
- - OP5 Monitor is the most popular Windows, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Wolfpack.
Monitor applications, infrastructure, and servers in one platform. Out-of-the-box dashboards. Metrics. Analytics. Starting at $7.50/month. Free 14-day trial.
- - AppOptics is the most popular commercial alternative to Wolfpack.