Wishsimply has all the the essential features that you would be looking from the modern wish list like
* Possibility to add items from anywhere
* Bookmarklet to add items easily from any web site
* Mobile wishlist apps for improved user experience
* Private and public lists
* Item purchase tracking
* Possibility to keep you outside of the tracking so that the element of surprise is still there
* Possibility to communicate through the list to arrange a group purchase
* Send invitations to the events through the service
* Modern GUI with clear controls
* Interactive bullets to help get you started... More Info »
In addition of those WishSimply has addressed the huge problem of today’s internet. The missing and all the time compromised privacy. WishSimply takes your privacy very seriously. This is what makes WishSimply different from every other wish lists.
* WishSimply doesn’t sell or give your information to any 3rd parties without your consent.
We know that many other parties are saying the same and then are still doing it at once, by using 3rd parties. However, WishSimply doesn’t do that.
* WishSimply don’t use google analytics to leak your information to google.
* WishSimply has implemented Google and Facebook login buttons so that they don’t reveal you to those services until you
push those buttons. (Most of sites will ping those services as soon as you land on their web page)
* WishSimply don’t use 3rd party email senders like Mailchimp and their pixel tracking.
* WishSimply don’t how you ads on the site and don’t place a tracking cookies on your browser.
If you sign up to WishSimply with the provided email and password authentication method no other entity will get information about that. Same applies to all your family and friends that you might invite to use the service. They are not tracked and/or used as WishSimply's income source.