The most popular alternative is HandBrake, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to WinFF so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting WinFF alternatives are File Converter (Free, Open Source), Format Factory (Free), XMedia Recode (Free) and VidCoder (Free, Open Source).
- AnvSoft Any Video Converter is the most renowned video converter for converting video files between various formats, with fast converting speed and excellent video quality.
- Xilisoft Video Converter is easy, fast, reliable, and loaded with features. Its capable of converting videos of all popular formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.
- QWinFF is a GUI for FFmpeg, a powerful command-line media converter. FFmpeg can read audio and video files in various formats and convert them into other formats.
- XRECODE can convert multiple audio files in parallel by taking full advantage of multi-core CPU. Can also extract audio from video files. Features
- With Filestar you can "do anything with any file". Get rid of repetitive tasks, save time and boost your productivity with over 30.000 file conversions available. Transform or convert hundreds of files, all at the same time with a few simple clicks.
- MEncoder is a free command line video decoding, encoding and filtering tool released under the GNU General Public License. It is a sibling of...
- Free Studio is an all-in-one package bundling all free multimedia applications developed by DVDVideoSoft.
- FFQueue is (yet another) graphical user interface for FFMpeg with comprehensive support for both the basic features but also the more advanced features like filtergraphs.
- SUPER © Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer. A GUI to FFmpeg, MEncoder, MPlayer, x264, mppenc, ffmpeg2theora & the theora/vorbis RealProducer plugIn.
- Selene is an audio/video converter for converting files to various formats. It aims to provide a simple GUI for converting files to popular formats along with powerful command-line options for automated/unattended encoding.