API Monitor is a Windows program that lets you monitor and control API calls made by applications and services. Its a powerful tool for seeing how applications and services work or for tracking down problems that you have in your own applications.
- - API Monitor is the most popular Windows alternative to WinAPIOverride.
- - API Monitor is the most popular free alternative to WinAPIOverride.
Last version is from 2013. See: http://www.rohitab.com/apimonitor/changelog
ApproveAPI? is a developer API for requesting a user's real-time approval on anything via Email, SMS, and in-app Mobile Push notifications with a consistent tap-to-approve user experience.
- - ApproveAPI is the most popular Web-based alternative to WinAPIOverride.
- - ApproveAPI is the most popular commercial alternative to WinAPIOverride.
Comments about ApproveAPI as a Alternative to WinAPIOverride
No similarities except in name (Reverse engeneering tool vs mass emailer)1
Deviare In-Process is a code interception engine for Microsoft Windows®. It is a dual license library, GPLv3 and Commercial. The source code is available at GitHub.
- - Deviare In-Process is the most popular Open Source alternative to WinAPIOverride.
If you dabble in this area then you’ll already know that Microsoft Research's Detours pretty much sets the benchmark when it comes to API hooking. Why don't we get a comparison out of the way quickly then?
How to inject code into another processes address space, and then execute it in the context of this process.; Author: Robert Kuster; Updated: 21 Aug 2003; Section: Threads, Processes & IPC; Chapter: General Programming; Updated: 21 Aug 2003