What is Wild Apricot?
Wild Apricot is a membership management software package that lets nonprofit associations and clubs keep tabs on their members, bill them for dues and events, and keep them informed. Wild Apricot helps associations, nonprofits, and other member-based organizations simplify event, member, and website management. After setting up a Wild Apricot account, you can use the Wild Apricot app to manage your members and events.
- Simplify member acquisition and automate membership renewals.
- Set up administrator privileges for your board, staff and volunteers and manage levels of access.
Online Event Registration
- Promote events with customizable online registration, automated reminders, calendar invites, attendance tracking and payments.
- Check in event attendees from your smartphone.
Easy Website Builder
- Build your online presence with a simple drag-and-drop website builder.
- Choose from over 50 themes and customize with your logo, branding and domain name.
- Ad member directories, donation forms, resources and more to your website.
Professional Email Marketing
- Send professional-looking emails and newsletters and track results.
- Instantly pull records for every person who interacts with your organization (event attendees, members, volunteers, donors, etc.).
- Create filtered lists and groups to send emails to targeted groups.
Using the Wild Apricot app, you can:
- add or check in event attendees
- add or edit events
- add or modify members and other contacts
- approve or reject pending memberships
- archive contacts or suspend membership
- search for contacts
- record manual payments
- accept credit card payments via Square POS or PayPal Here
- send unformatted emails to event registrants
- send and schedule prepared email drafts
- view log of manually sent emails