The most popular alternative is Wappalyzer, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 17 alternatives to Webspotter so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Webspotter alternatives are BuiltWith (Freemium), WhatRuns (Free), What CMS (Freemium) and Shraga (Free).
- TheWebMiner is a smart way to research internet to find leads or to make a market research. You can find websites after you add any needed filter.
- Allora helps you search for your competitor's tech, download the list of your prospect customers and turn them into your customers! Allora was built for startups.
- Quickly find out what software a particular website is using by analyzing server headers, DNS records, and page content and comparing it to our proprietary fingerprint database.
- Find decision makers at every company that uses a specific technology. It is a technographics data provider, uncovering technologies used by companies such as CMSs, CRMs, ecommerce platforms, advertising networks, marketing tools and analytics.
- Allfactor is the most powerful e-commerce competitive analytics platform that lets you spy on competitors, discovers top trends, tracks Shopify and other e-commerce store online...
- Discover who's behind any website. Get Hosting, E-Mail and Domain Information in Seconds. CDN, Cloud provider, Server Location and DNS Records in one tool.
- ShopRank monitors over 2 millions e-commerce websites every month to provide you lead generation tool and statistics about technologies, e-commerce platforms, courier providers...