The most popular alternative is Balabolka, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Voice so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Voice alternatives are eSpeak (Free, Open Source), Speechify (Freemium), Read Aloud - Browser Extension (Free, Open Source) and TextAloud (Paid).
- Text-to-speech utility that can read from several document formats and export to many audio formats.
- eSpeak is a compact open source software speech synthesizer for English and other languages, for Linux and Windows.
- Speechify is a Text-to-speech application for iPhone, iPad, Chrome, and Mac. That makes it simple, fast, and easy to get your text read to you. Speechify also helps create audiobooks right within the app.
- An extension for Chrome browser. Let's you select text from screen and read it. Capable of reading in different languages. Speed, pitch and other settings available.
- NextUp.com develops Windows text to speech (TTS) software applications like TextAloud that let your computer talk with AT&T Natural Voices.
- DSpeech is a TTS (Text To Speech) program with functionality of ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) integrated.
- Simple TTS Reader is a small clipboard reader. Simply copy any text, and it will be read aloud.You can choose any installed speech engine, e.g. Microsoft Anna.
- Main Feature:Full Common Functions: Read Text Files o Text files o MS Word files o MS Internet Explorer webpages o Adobe PDF files o Emails
- ReadAloud is a very powerful text-to-speech app which can read aloud web pages, news, documents, e-books or your own custom contents.
- Online Text to Speech by ReadSpeaker. Speech-enable web sites, mobile apps, online documents and forms so that your visitors can listen to your content.