Vobla is a real-time off-site cloud backup service for Linux servers. The key differences from other solutions is that there’s no notion of snapshots, but rather “revisions” which are on a per-file basis and the fact that you manage your servers’ backups from an easy-to-use web interface.
- Syncs every file change on your server continuously and in real-time, so every change to your content is captured. More Info »
- Restore files/folders in a bulk or by cherry-picking a file from specific point in time, rewriting the current file on server or as a copy.
- Browse your entire backup library in real-time through paths and time points using a handy CLI tool right from your server's console.
- Mount a specific point in time of your backups to server’s filesystem and browse through it locally. Copy files to the local FS as you wish.
- MySQL backups. Vobla backs up MySQL databases at any frequency set by the user, without interrupting its work.
- Customer’s server-side encryption. Before Vobla backs up files, they're encrypted using AES-256 with an encryption key that is unique to every customer’s server, is created on the server itself, and never leaves it. For additional security, files are transferred over SSL.
- 24/7 server resource monitoring is a built-in functionality. Look at your server's resource usage and backup statistics in real-time on Vobla's Web panel.
- Smart notifications. Get notified whenever something important happens on your server and in the backup. Includes in-site notifications, email alerts and periodic reports with round-ups of server and backup statistics, as well as potentially backup-interrupting problems.
- Free managed service for businesses. Contact us to get free installation and setup. In the future, we will provide you with expedited support and remote restoration, if necessary.