The most popular alternative is Google Cloud Vision API. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Ximilar or CompreFace. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to VISUA so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting VISUA alternatives are Amazon Rekognition (Paid), Kairos (Free Personal), CloudSight (Paid) and Recognize.im (Paid).
- Understand the content of an image by encapsulating powerful machine learning models in an easy to use REST API.
- Ximilar is a Computer Vision platform that allows you to build and train Deep Learning models for Image Recognition, Detection, and Visual Search. Allows you to download a model for offline usage or connect to them via API.
- CompreFace is a free face recognition service from Exadel that can be easily integrated into
any system using simple REST API. CompreFace starts quickly with one docker command and could be used by any developer without prior machine learning skills.
- Amazon Rekognition makes it easy to add deep learning-based image analysis to your applications. Search, verify, and organize millions of images.
- Kairos is a human analytics platform for developers with an API that allows developers and organizations to build and scale world-class facial recognition into their applications...
- Image recognition API; send an HTTP request with an image, get a description of contents.
- Image Recognition Technology for your mobile applications. Use recognize.im API to create your own app.
- Ciliar is a super simple, blazing fast, high accuracy Object Detection API for images and videos.
- Lookuq is a Visual Search-as-a-Service platform that lets developers train their own image recognition model without coding.
- Bring the future into focus with Clarifai's world class visual recognition system.