What is vircorX?
vircorX is an integrated messenger and organizer for family and friends. You can establish relations with people you know or form groups. vircorX lets you create checklists, events, reminders and notes for either yourself or to share with people or to your groups.
• NO USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS: vircorX uses phone number or email for signing in. Just enter your phone number or email and enter the verification code received through SMS or email. Voila, you are signed in.
• FIND PEOPLE USING PHONE NUMBER/EMAIL ADDRESS: You can add multiple verified emails/phone numbers to your account. Your family and friends (relations) can find you using phone numbers or email addresses you have added. No more which Jack or Jane is the one.
• YOU ARE IN CONTROL: People can not share anything with you till you accept their invite. You can always delete the chat thread to stop their messages/shares. It is that simple.
• TO SHARE OR NOT TO SHARE: You can create events, checklists etc either for yourself, or share with a relation or in a group. If shared, all changes are visible to everyone and everyone can edit. You can chat with a relation, in a group or you can even chat with yourself (talking to yourself helps!).
• RETHINK EVENTS/REMINDERS: vircorX sheds the legacy of corporate world calendars. You can set multiple reminders on events (Pick gift, drop the kid at party, pick up kid after party), reminders with different times for days of week (For early end of day of kid on say Wednesday), or multiple times for the same day (9AM and 5PM for medication). You can share these events/reminders with any of your relations/groups. No more trying to hack calendars.
• CHECKLISTS: vircorX lets you share checklists which serve as a todo list or a shopping list or what to pack for your next vacation. Anyone it is shared with can view and edit it.
• NOTES: Just plain notes. Write anything and share. It could be a recipe, it could be quotes, it could be kids shoe sizes.
Features Vote on or suggest new features