vijazedan ghost mouse Alternatives
With Automator, you can accomplish time-consuming, repetitive manual tasks quickly, efficiently, and effortlessly. Automator lets you skip the complex programming and scripting that is normally required to create automations.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Automator is the most popular Mac alternative to vijazedan ghost mouse.
- - Automator is the most popular free alternative to vijazedan ghost mouse.
Anacron is a periodic command scheduler. It executes commands at intervals specified in days. Unlike cron, it does not assume that the system is running continuously. It can therefore be used to control the execution of daily, weekly and monthly jobs (or anything with a period...
Anacron has no features, suggest some!
- - Anacron is the most popular Linux alternative to vijazedan ghost mouse.
- - Anacron is the most popular Open Source alternative to vijazedan ghost mouse.
GhostMouse is a mouse automation utility for Windows. It allows you to record mouse sequences and replay them. Also it can run scripts wroten by its older paid version ReMouse and save them, but it doesn't have event triggers.
GhostMouse has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
- - GhostMouse is the most popular Windows alternative to vijazedan ghost mouse.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 3.2.3, released in June 2015, can be still downloaded from the official website
Automate any series of tasks on your computer! The program allows to easily create simple task, as well as highly complex automations, involving conditional IF/ELSE statements, loops, custom variables and other advanced options.
- - RoboTask is the most popular commercial alternative to vijazedan ghost mouse.
Spring is a dynamic macro-creating program. Contrasted to other macro-creating software, Spring focuses on minimizing the overhead of creating macros and playing them back by using a single key for all actions.Spring - Dynamic Macro Repeater has no features, suggest some!