Shodan is a search engine that lets you find specific computers (routers, servers, etc.) using a variety of filters. Some have also described it as a public port scan directory or a search engine of banners.
- - Shodan is the most popular Web-based alternative to Vega.
- - Shodan is the most popular free alternative to Vega.
Censys is a search engine that enables researchers to ask questions about the hosts and networks that compose the Internet. Censys collects data on hosts and websites through daily ZMap and ZGrab scans of the IPv4 address space, in turn maintaining a database of how hosts and...
- - Censys is the most popular Open Source alternative to Vega.
Network recon framework, including a web interface to browse Nmap scan results.
- - IVRE is the most popular Windows, Mac, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Vega.
Grabber is a web application scanner. Basically it detects some kind of vulnerabilities in your website.
- - Grabber Web Application Scanner is the most popular Android alternative to Vega.
Natlas is an open source project designed to provide scalable network scanning and an interface to search through the results. For more information, visit github.com/natlas/natlas
- - Natlas is the most popular SaaS alternative to Vega.