Long-term investing is now even easier. With this free app for iPhone®, the tools you need to securely manage your Vanguard accounts are at your fingertips.
– Create a watch list to monitor up to 30 funds, stocks, and ETFs on your device.
– View the cost basis information for either a single account or your combined accounts on one page.
As a Vanguard investor, you can use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans): More Info »
Manage account activity
– Check your balances and review more than 10 years of detailed transaction history.
– Monitor your personal performance and review detailed cost basis information. (You can even apply a cost basis method to your mutual fund transactions.)
– View your account statements and messages.
– Review your employer-sponsored plan.
Buy & sell
– Trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks in retirement and nonretirement accounts.
– Use your camera to invest by check into eligible accounts.
– Transact on your employer plan: Exchange funds, update your asset mix, modify how new contributions are invested, and rebalance your account (if allowed by your plan).
– Make smart decisions with the help of a portfolio analysis tool that's driven by Vanguard's time-tested investment principles.
– Track market index trends.
– Research Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs* as well as stocks, funds, and ETFs from other companies.
– View and share news, videos, articles, research papers, and blog entries.
Do you have an iPad®? We have an app for that too. Download "Vanguard for iPad."
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
Don't have a Vanguard account? Tap "Open an account" on the app's home screen. You can use the app to review market performance data, read Vanguard news, and research our wide selection of mutual funds and ETFs.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a