The most popular alternative is Foodvisor, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to V-Nut so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting V-Nut alternatives are MyPlate (Paid), Nutritionix Track (Free), Calorie Calculator (Paid) and Nutrydex (Free).
- Foodvisor is a nutrition coach that will help you eat healthier and reach your goal. Just snap a picture of your meal and you will receive its nutrition facts!
- MyPlate is a free calorie tracker complete with the STRONGER fitness program to help you reach your weight loss goals.
- Online calorie tracking website and world's largest curated nutrition database, includes web site and mobile applications.
- Calorie Calculator is based on the Mifflin - St Jeor equation because is the most accurate.
- Calorie calculator & counter for web, mobile and tablet. View calorie and nutrition content of foods. Sum macros. Calculate your BMR and set a goal. Start tracking your calories.
- The nutrition app that goes beyond calories. Track your vitamins & minerals from food.
- Need to know how many calories are in that cookie? Looking for ways to make your diet healthier? Got a question about nutrition?