Unity Multiplayer Alternatives
Grow and scale your games effortlessly with Nakama. Heroic Cloud ensures your Nakama servers are always available, regularly backed up and can be scaled up in a moment's notice for your games and apps.
- - Heroic Cloud is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Unity Multiplayer.
- - Heroic Cloud is the most popular commercial alternative to Unity Multiplayer.
Agones replaces usual bespoke or proprietary cluster management and game server scaling solutions with a Kubernetes cluster that includes the Agones custom Kubernetes Controller and matching Custom Resource Definitions for GameServers, Fleets and more.
- - Agones is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Unity Multiplayer.
- - Agones is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Unity Multiplayer.
PlayFab is a powerful backend platform for your game.
- - PlayFab is the most popular Windows alternative to Unity Multiplayer.
Amazon GameLift is a dedicated game server hosting solution that deploys, operates, and scales cloud servers for multiplayer games. Whether you’re looking for a fully managed solution, or just the feature you need, GameLift leverages the power of AWS to deliver the best latency...
- - Amazon GameLift is the most popular SaaS alternative to Unity Multiplayer.
Gameserversprovides managed hosting services across the globe specifically catering to gaming. Strategically placed in 36 worldwide locations, can brings title closer to audience and instantly gives a global presence.
Global cross platform multiplayer game backend as a service (SaaS, Cloud) for synchronous and asynchronous games and applications. SDKs are available for android, iOS, .NET., Mac OS, Unity 3D, Windows, Unreal Engine, HTML5 and others.
GameSparks is a Backend-as-a-Service solution provider to mobile game developers to help them reduce the overall cost of development of their games and improve retention of their players and monetization of games post launch.
Gameye gives game studios the power to deploy game sessions closer to their players. Has agnostic approach to game server infrastructure enables servers resources to evolve according to player demand and as features & content are released.
Reactor is a fully server-authoritative multiplayer system which includes integrated hosting and orchestration as well as the most efficient networking stack available.
Reactor Multiplayer Engine Features