The most popular alternative is Unity. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try OGRE or Pygame. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to UNIGINE so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting UNIGINE alternatives are CRYENGINE (Free Personal), Grit Game Engine (Free, Open Source), CrossBrowdy (Free, Open Source) and Mycosm Studio (Paid).
- Unity is a multi-platform game development tool, designed from the start to ease creation.
- The most powerful game development platform is now available to everyone. Full engine source code. All features. No royalties. No obligations. No license fee.
- OGRE (Object-Oriented Graphics Rendering Engine) is a scene-oriented, flexible 3D engine written in C++ designed to make it easier and more intuitive for developers to produce...
- Pygame is a set of Python modules designed for writing games. Pygame adds functionality on top of the excellent SDL library.
- The Grit Game Engine is an MIT-Licensed Open Source Game Engine that is highly scriptable via Lua. It supports huge open world maps and dynamically streams assets from disk.
- Mycosm is a platform for creating 3D applications, designed to be used by a broad range of developers for many industries.
- Simurban® is a 3D simulation software suite that allows users to create, view and interact with accurate and photorealistic models of any built environment.
- Multi-platform rendering framework with Lua scripting and other high level features.
- All-purpose c++ app prototyping library, focused towards live graphical apps and games.